Voter Information for NCGA District 18
- Check your registration (are you registered?) - Find out if you're registered to vote
- Find your polling place - Search for your address to find out where to vote.
- Absentee Voting - Any registered voter in North Carolina who is qualified to vote in an election can either request and receive a mail-in absentee ballot or vote during One-Stop for any election, whether it is a statewide primary, general election, or special election on constitutional amendments, referendum or bond proposals, or any municipal election in which absentee voting is allowed. No special circumstance or excuse is needed to receive and vote a mail-in absentee ballot.
- One-Stop Voting - One-Stop begins on the third Wednesday before an election and ends on the Saturday before the election.
- Register to vote in Brunswick County - The deadline to register to vote in this State is 25 days before the day of the election.
- Register to vote in New Hanover County - The deadline to register to vote in this State is 25 days before the day of the election.